At Sea FM we believe that you should Ask Your Local first.
Yes, you can probably get it cheaper online, and yes, the ‘big boys’ can do it cheaper…
But does their money go back into your town? Do they pay rates that fund local roads and those facilities you use? Do they sponsor or support local clubs, groups and functions?
You can help a big wig buy a fancy house or another car or… You can help a local put food on the table.
Click here to view the ASK YOUR LOCAL Business Directory to find local businesses to support.
Ask Your Local first:
- Better, personalised service.
- No waiting on postage or couriers
- You still receive assistance after your purchase
- Your money stays in your community.
- Perhaps they can even price match or get your preferred item in.
Be sure to ask your local first!